The wedding is one of the great events of your life, but organizing a wedding can be an inexhaustible source of stress that will turn your dream into a nightmare. This is what makes the work of a "Wedding planner" essential for you.
Nowadays, couples have jobs and obligations that consume their energies, and the last thing you want to do, when you get home, is start negotiating with suppliers or look for trends on the Internet.
You deserve to enjoy the road and, at the end of the day, sit down to dinner and enjoy each other without worries, trust 7Q's we will do it all for you.
We do it all for you
The team of professionals at 7Q's Events will do everything for you. We will take care of organizing your wedding from the very beginning.
From the selection of the details for the guests, your dream villa or restaurant, catering, photographer, video, makeup and hairdressing, flowers, general wedding stationery (invitations, cards, menus, menu minutes...), church ornamentation and ceremony, furniture, linens and tableware, the setting, your transfer car, buses for the guests, civil ceremony and officiant...
We have everything planned. Don´t worry about anything. Just enjoy your day.
What steps must be followed to organize a wedding?
The first steps to organize a wedding are the following:
- To ensure that everything goes perfectly, hire a wedding planner - has 7Q's Events, we will accompany you throughout the process.
- Choose a date.
- Define a budget.
- Choose the place for the celebration and the ceremony.
- Prepare documentation for wedding procedures.
- Choosing the main suppliers: caterer, photographer, videographer.
- Prepare a guest list
- Define the color palette and decoration for the wedding. At 7Q's Events we have a lot of ideas.
- Find the wedding dress.
- Search and capture of all suppliers.
How to “organize” to organize your wedding?
Ideally, you should have a Wedding-Planner like 7Q's Events. Let's start with the preparations 12 months before the wedding.
Now you can relax and leave it in our hands.
12 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Choose the date you want to get married.
- Calculate number of guests and approximate budget for the wedding.
– Choose and reserve the place of the Banquet. We have the best options. For all tastes and styles.
- Search and book Church, court or town hall.
9 TO 11 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
- Prepare a preliminary guest list. Decide the bridesmaids, pages and ladies.
- Find suppliers: photographer, videographer, catering, decide on the type of decoration, etc.
- Hire a wedding officiant for civil weddings.
- Start looking for the wedding dress.
- Think of possible destinations for the honeymoon and request budgets.
6 TO 8 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
– If you have chosen a religious wedding, in the parish of the link they will indicate the dates of premarital courses.
- We will find and hire the music for the wedding.
- Choose and buy wedding bands.
- Book the honeymoon trip at the travel agency.
– We will design and order the Wedding Invitation. Our graphic design division will propose the best options.
4 TO 5 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
– Request and prepare the documentation for the religious or civil wedding.
– Reserve hotel rooms for guests residing abroad.
– Buy the groom's suit.
– Select the hairdresser and makeup artist for the bride.
– Buy bridal accessories: shoes, headdress/veil, earrings etc.
– Book the suppliers that we have not contracted yet.
3 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
– Send the invitations so that family and friends can organize themselves and nobody is missing!
– Prepare the ceremony, protocol, readings and the music. Our "master of ceremonies" will give you a hand so that everything goes perfectly.
– Order the details for the guests.
– Reserve the flowers for the wedding. They can be fresh or preserved flowers. You can keep the preserved flowers or give them to your guests. At 7Q's we have original ideas that you will love.
– Book transportation for the guests.
– Prepare the bride and groom dance. At this point you can let your imagination fly.
2 MONTHS BEFORE THE WEDDING
– Hair and make-up trial.
– We will select with you the music for the ceremony, reception and banquet.
– Taste and choose the menu. It can be catering if you have chosen a space where they do not offer a restaurant service or, offered by the restaurant of your choice.
– Skin treatment for the bride and groom.
1 MONTH BEFORE THE WEDDING
– We will call and reconfirm all contracted providers and suppliers.
– Confirm the attendance of all your guests.
– Make sure that all the booking of the “Honeymoon” is confirmed.
As you can see, there are many details to take into account when organizing a wedding. At 7Q's Events we will do everything for you. We will accompany you from the beginning to the end, designing and organizing your wedding so that it is unique without you having to worry about anything.
Leave it all in our hands
►Ask + information
We are your master of ceremonies
If you already have everything organized for your wedding day, but you want to enjoy this day to the fullest and not worry about anything, we will take care of coordinating everything and making sure that everything turns out according to what you have dreamed of down to the last detail.
What does a master of ceremonies do?
The master of ceremonies is the one who conducts the ceremony following a previously established script.
After meeting with the bride and groom and having listened to his preferences and tastes for organizing their wedding, he tailors the perfect wedding for the bride and groom.
Thus, the final result will be a unique wedding with the personal touch of the couple. The master of ceremonies will avoid surprises during the ceremony.
A master of ceremonies will define the entire ceremony with you and personalize it to your taste. Although the organization of your wedding is perfect, there is always the possibility of unforeseen situations that will test the professionalism of your master of ceremonies.
Why is a master of ceremonies important?
– It is the person to whom you will tell all your stories in confidence and he will make the ceremony a reflection of you.
– He/She is a communication professional, with people skills, with experience in public events, and in making everyone have a pleasant, close and enjoyable time.
– He/She will design the script of the ceremony together with you: he will guide you, help you select the readings, images or unique "speeches" that are personalized, all based on your story.
– He/She will explain the different types of ceremony that you can perform:
· A traditional civil ceremony in which articles 66, 67 and 68 will be read.
· A religious ceremony.
· Or any other type of special civil ceremony with the connotations that you fancy.
If you need fresh and unique ideas to decorate that special place you have chosen to celebrate your wedding and nothing convinces you, don't worry, at 7Q's Events we will create a personal and unique atmosphere that will tell your story.
We will take care of every little detail so that you only have to enjoy the result.
ORIGINAL DECORATIONS FOR THE WEDDING
“VINTAGE” OR “RETRO” WEDDING
In order to give a new life to decorative elements or old furniture, can create a very special magic and a unique atmosphere to the wedding. The mixture of rural elements with interior furniture makes a vintage wedding a success.
As decorative elements, cages can be used, which are perfect as centerpieces, to hang on the wall and even to decorate any occasional corner. The most advisable thing is to focus on wooden furniture and combine these with metal, flowers and candles.
Choosing antique-looking furniture and taking care of colors is an essential element when defining a style. In the case of organizing a vintage wedding, it is better to choose pastel colors. Yellows, brown tones, dusty pinks, whites, beiges… These colors help to intensify the romantic and vintage tone of the wedding.
VINTAGE WEDDING INVITATIONS
The whole celebration must have a harmony and, if you have chosen a vintage decoration for your wedding, what better than to capture this style also in the wedding stationery.
Invitations play a fundamental role. They will be in charge of giving the first notice to the guests that the wedding they are going to attend will be a very personal celebration and, above all, different. With a vintage wedding invitation, expectations about the wedding will increase and everyone will be intrigued about what the celebration will be like.
The vintage invitations from our graphic design division can create great excitement on the most important day of your life. We will take care of making beautiful invitations, full of creativity and imagination. We will work in order to make a personalized and exclusive design, because no two invitations are the same. They must be unique, like the couple.
Rustic is also vintage
It is quite common to see how many couples choose a rustic theme for the decoration of their wedding, but more and more are mixing vintage elements with natural or country trends.
Ornate decoration is no longer in fashion nowadays, and gives way to simpler celebrations but at the same time sophisticated and unforgettable. We can even appreciate this change in the food, where there is an increasing commitment to natural ingredients, to the point of emerging a great vegan current, where the food, far from looking manufactured, denotes a more homemade preparation.
Menu for a vintage wedding
The basic and fundamental thing is to go for traditional food, avoiding innovative or fusion food, since this has nothing to do with the vintage style. In addition, the menu of a vintage wedding must follow the same direction as the decoration, the chosen place, even the bridal looks. Everything must follow the same style.
WEDDINGS IN GARDENS
Decorate your wedding ceremony with wild flowers
Combine your bridal bouquet with a floral decoration that stands out from the greenery and intensity of the trees and plants in the gardens. In order to do this, nothing better than using wild flowers such as daisies or lavender, which will bring elegance and color to your wedding ceremony.
Illuminate the gardens with light bulbs and candles
In the garden you can say “yes, I do” and give the warmth and beauty that such an event deserves with special lighting, such as rows of light bulbs or candles making a path from the altar to the place where the cocktail celebration is held. The lighting will give the celebration a very romantic touch.
Colorful wedding invitations
If you are going to celebrate your wedding in a garden, the most appropriate thing is that your invitations are in tune with the type of celebration that you are going to carry out. Choose very colorful invitations, so your guests will know that your wedding will be very special. Our graphic design division will design beautiful invitations for you.
Decorate your wedding with original garlands
If the gardens are very large, an idea to make the place where family and friends gather more welcoming can be the placement of beautiful and decorative garlands that make the roof effect and give an elegant touch to the celebration.
Create a lounge area for the wedding
Piensa en tus invitados y prepara una zona agradable con una decoración apropiada doThink about your guests and prepare a pleasant area with an appropriate decoration where they can rest and chat between the different moments of your wedding celebration. We will decorate the spaces in a pleasant and cozy way!
Details for the guests
If your wedding is going to be held in a garden, it is necessary to think about the comfort of those attending the wedding, and a good idea is to give the guests comfortable and personalized shoes so that they can continue enjoying the charm of the natural environment of your wedding or details such as heel-covers. If the wedding is celebrated during the day, keep in mind that they may need paipais or umbrellas.
Impressive place for the celebration of the wedding.
The place where you celebrate your wedding will be the framework that will frame the entire event. Therefore, if you have opted for a "luxury" celebration, we will have to choose a place for the celebration that fits this description.
We will help you find the ideal place for you.
LUXURY WEDDING INVITATIONS
The invitations of a luxury wedding are as important as the place or the decoration. That is why they have to be included in the check list and must be chosen very carefully to reflect the style of the bride and groom and the theme of the celebration. In the graphic design division of 7Q's Events we will design your dream invitation to all "luxury".
Keep in mind that wedding invitations should be sent out at least two to three months in advance to ensure guests can be present, especially if they live far away.
THE LUXURY WEDDING DECORATION
We have all dreamed, at some point, of a fairy tale wedding. If in the end you have decided on this style to organize your wedding, do not hesitate to hire a wedding-planner like 7Q's to take care of everything.
Luxury weddings are not for all budgets, so it is very important not to leave anything to chance or fate. Every detail is important to convey the luxurious atmosphere that we want for the wedding.
The decoration of the spaces and taking care of the smallest details is what will make the difference and fill your wedding with glamour. Flower arrangements combined with bright elements, lavishly decorated ceilings, tables with high-quality crockery, cutlery and glassware must always be part of a luxury wedding.
LUXURY ACCOMMODATION FOR WEDDING GUESTS
You can not forget the pre and post wedding. If guests are coming from other parts of the country, or simply want to extend the party a little longer, you will have to think about where they are going to stay.
Let yourself be inspired by the most glamorous weddings, tell us your idea and at 7Q's we will make it a reality.
►Ask + information